This week on The Collision, we look back at the films that came out in the first half of 2012, look ahead to what the rest of the year holds, review The Amazing Spider-Man, and discuss the last-minute changes to the final film. As always, we finish up with our recommendations.
Click here to listen to the new episode of The Collision, click here for last week’s episode, and click here to add the podcast to your RSS. We’re also now on iTunes. Be sure to follow The Collision on Twitter for updates, and you can follow us on Twitter at @MattGoldberg, @AdamChitwood, and @DrClawMD (Dave Trumbore). Hit the jump to check out the trailers for this week’s recommendations.
Adam’s Recommendation: Moonrise Kingdom
Dave’s Recommendation: The Cabin in the Woods
Matt’s Recommendation: Beasts of the Southern Wild
[Correction: In this episode, we say that Wilford Brimley starred on Walker Texas Ranger. It was actually, Noble Willingham.]
Please Like Collider on Facebook
- Director Marc Webb Talks THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, the Comics He Studied, Adapting Spider-Man for a Modern Context, and More
- Producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach Talk THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Superhero Crossovers, Passing on SPIDER-MAN 4, and More
- Unused Costume Designs and Concept Art for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
- THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Confirmed as First in Trilogy; Plus Was Spidey’s True Origin Edited Out of the Film?
- Martin Sheen Talks THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Working with Andrew Garfield, Looking Back on SPAWN, THE WEST WING, and More