For a speed demon
You may not race cars, but your life certainly moves at breakneck speed. Early morning workout, shower, clothes, breakfast, herding the kids onto the school bus, battling rush hour, meetings, meetings, spreadsheets, meetings, code, meetings, oops-forgot-to-eat-lunch, it’s-already-3?, meetings, email, battling rush hour, dinner, house stuff, gaming, reading, pass out in bed. Lather, rinse, repeat. Is it any wonder we’re happy to see the weekend?
This iconic watch features a slick interpretation of the classic speedometer-style dial, so it only shows half of a traditional circular face. Two double-ended, compass needle style hands indicate the time. Each hand has one red tip and one white tip. The colored tip corresponds to the digit with the matching color on the dial. Learning how to read it will only slow you down for a few minutes; once you grok it, you’ll be back to your normal breakneck speed.
- A slick interpretation of the classic speedometer
- Analog display with Quartz Japan Movement
- Material: 316 Stainless Steel, finished in brushed chrome
- Buckle: Deployment buckle
- Water Resistance: 3 ATM
- Packaged in a white gift box
- Measurement: approx 1.4″ x 1.65″ x 0.35″ (face)
- Batteries: SR626W / 1.55V included